The GROHE Eurocube Right Height Dual Flush Elongated Toilet features a powerful flushing system that ensures the bowl is thoroughly cleared and cleaned with every flush. Dual flush Grohe toilet design uses 1.28 gallons of water for a full flush or a water-saving 1.0 gallons for a half flush resulting in substantial savings. Designed with skirted sides for quick, easy cleaning and a smart, contemporary look, the Grohe toilet (Eurocube) is the perfect choice for eco-friendly elegance.
Grohe Eurocube comes with soft close telescoping seat and color-matched bolt hole covers.
Grohe InfinaBright™ surface coating reduces dirt and bacteria build-up ensuring the surface shines longer. DreamClean™ Rim scrubs the top to bottom with every flush. Eurocube uses Siphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed fully glazed trapway to ensure clog free flushing.
You can see full specification of this Grohe toilet bellow;
- Elongated bowl design
- Made of vitreous china
- 12” (305 mm) rough-in
- Siphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trapway
- High efficiency, low consumption 1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf conserving flush 1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf
- InfinaBright™ surface coating reduces dirt and bacteria build-up ensuring the surface shines longer
- DreamClean™ Rim scrubs the top to bottom with every flush
- 16-1/2” (419 mm) rim height
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8” (54 mm) trapway
- 3” (76 mm) flush valve
- Includes slow-close telescoping seat
- Chrome top mounted push button actuator
- Color-matched bolt hole covers
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about Grohe products warranty and register your product please click here.
If you are also interested to read more about Grohe toilet benefits, you can read our article here.
For more specification please see the technical sheet below;