Grohe Eurocube Dual function Pressure Balance Shower Trim is a quality and modern rough-in shower central unit that is designed to control both the volume and temperature of water with one handle. The dial sets the stopping point for the handle for the ratio of hot and cold water as well as the pressure. It also features a built-in dial which functions as a 2-way diverter. The trim which is the visible and decorative part of the shower set, mounts on the wall for a complete and seamless shower set look.
Grohe Eurocube shower dual function trim connects to a valve that moves in order to maintain the balance of hot and cold water flow. The pressure is balanced by the lever on a sliding disc which reacts to pressure ratio changes. Therefore this mechanism provides constant water temperature with adjustable water flow using only one handle.
Moreover, Eurocube shower trim features SilkMove that offers precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling. This model does not have a diverter. This model does not come with the rough-in.
Grohe Eurocube Pressure Balance Shower Trim Features:
- Top diverter handle allows for alternating between 2 water outlets
- Bottom handle controls on/off and water temperature
- Includes one-piece pressure balance valve cartridge to simplify installation and maintenance
- Double ceramic pressure balance cartridge features a ceramic disc mixing valve and a ceramic balancing spool
- Ceramic disc mixing valve ensures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation
- Ceramic balancing spool maintains a constant water temperature
- Integrated check valves are engineered to eliminate cross flow
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop reduces the risk of accidental scalding
- Offers a wide comfort zone to fine tune to the desired temperature
- All metal handles and trim plate for lasting durability
- GROHE QuickFix fixation system for a precise, stable flush-mount installation with no visible screws
- ADA compliant lever handles for accessibility
- For use with GrohSafe 3.0 Rough-in Valve with Integrated Diverter 35117000, sold separately
You can download the installation instructions here.
To find out more information about Grohe products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: 29422000 – 29422EN0 – 294222430 – 29422GN0