The iBox Universal Plus Rough is designed to make renovations a breeze. Once installed, the iBox is compatible with standard hansgrohe and AXOR trims and shower products, ensuring easy, demo-free replacement of trims and fixtures for future upgrades. Create a custom shower in minutes.
The Hansgrohe iBox is a revolutionary rough which allows for multiple showering options, sure to enhance any bathroom quickly and simply!
Trust in highest quality.
Hansgrohe 01850181 Rough-in Valve Features:
- The heart of your shower system, use the iBox rough-in with any Hansgrohe or AXOR standard pressure balance or thermostatic shower valve trim (sold separately)
- Provides enough water to supply multiple shower outlets including shower head, tub spout, hand shower, and body sprays (diverter required for 3 or more outlets and is sold separately)
- Housing design mounts securely to wall studs and accommodates multiple wall depths and materials to fit your space (professional installation recommended)
- Designed to penetrate and seal finished wall to prevent leaks, and to allow demo-free service access with Service Stop valves
- The addition of PVC housing combined with rubber seals reduce in-wall vibrations and resulting noise experienced in lower cost options
- Includes 2 inlets and 2 outlets, allowing for 2 shower functions. 3 outlets can be installed with the installation of a separate diverter (sold separately)
- Contains standard 3/4-inch pipe inlets that can be fit to 1/2-inch pipe inlets with the purchase of a separate reducer.
- Maximum pressure of 65 psi
- Sturdy construction for lasting durability
- Fast and easy installation
- Adjustable installation flange
- Includes 3/4 in. plug
- Hansgrohe recommends a licensed plumber install this product
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To download the specification sheet, please click here.
To find out more information about Hansgrohe products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;