TOTO TET3LB31#SS ECOPOWER® 1.28 GPF Toilet Flushometer Valve is ideal for high-traffic spaces, providing an elegant water conservation solution. The in-wall concealed valve adds an additional level of sophistication to the commercial space. Engineered to require no electricity or routine battery replacement, the ECOPOWER Flushometer Valve saves energy and water while providing maximum performance in even the most demanding commercial spaces. Powered by the force of running water, ECOPOWER hydro-turbines create an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the sensor of the valve.
The ECOPOWER flush valve is highly efficient, replenishing power stores with no minimum daily usage. No external power source or battery replacement is necessary. Ensuring that water flows only when needed, the self-adjusting ECOPOWER sensor is now stronger with a wider detection range that eliminates ghost flushing that could waste water, and now supports improved automatic flushing to prevent missed flushes. A manual override flush button is present when needed. The piston and solenoid mechanism, a marked improvement over traditional rubber diaphragm type valves, maintains consistent flush volume under a range of supply pressures. The valve is WaterSense® certified and CA Title 20 and CalGreen compliant. The valve is also ADA compliant. This flushometer valve is for use with toilets that have 1-1/2 inch back spud inlets.
Included: cover plate, 1 inch angle stop, vacuum breaker set for back spud wall mount toilets.
TOTO TET3LB31#SS ECOPOWER® 1.28 GPF Toilet Flushometer Valve Features:
- 1.28 GPF
- Self-powered hydroelectric flush valve system
- Complete Concealed flush valve with 1” angle stop and 1-1/2” vacuum breaker set
- No minimum daily usage requirement
- 4” x 4” stainless steel cover plate with brushed satin finish and solid bronze valve body
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
- Neutral rough-in and adjustable tail piece connection
- Manual flush override
- Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
- 6 second detection time to prevent ghost flushing
- Contributes to earning credits in LEED®
- Protects trap seal with a maintenance flush if not used in a 24 hr period
- ADA Compliant
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about TOTO products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: TET3LB31#SS – TET3LB33#SS