Designed for fast and efficient installation, the American Standard Shower Rough-in Valve RU101SS provides flexibility for every situation. The American Standard Shower Rough-in Valve RU101SS features a flat back and compact body to ensure a secure and simplified installation process that can accommodate smaller spaces. A flush plug is included, which allows both Hot & Cold to be flushed simultaneously for quicker installation and less downtime. Stainless steel fixation ring, with sure-grip flats, keeps flush plug and cartridge in place without screws. Cartridge sold separately.
American Standard Shower Rough-In Valve RU101SS Features:
- Flush Plug: Eliminates the need to remove cartridge during installation and allows installer to flush the lines without cross flow. Can be tested using flush plug with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi).
- Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with Flats: Secures test cap/ cartridge in place and eliminates need for screws. Flats make it simple to loosen ring for quick, easy insertion/removal of test cap/cartridge.
- Flat Back: Allows valve to be mounted flush against cross brace for easy and solid installation
- Cast DZR Brass Valve Body: Resists corrosion due to high chloride and pH levels in water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve and act as a guide during installation. It can serve as mounting support for thin-wall installations.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-3/4″ to 2-3/4″ from finished wall to the back of the valve.
- 1/2″ Male NPT/Sweat inlets/outlets accept 1/2″ copper, 1/2″ iron pipe, PEX or CPVC adapters
- Includes Screwdriver Stops for easy servicing at the valve
- Cartridge Ships with Trim
You can download the installation instructions here.
To find out more information about American Standard products warranty terms and conditions, please click here.
For more specification, please see the technical sheet below;