The Colony Pro 4-Inch Centerset 2-Handle Faucet from American Standard features a durable metal body, and is available in three scratch-resistant finishes. Ceramic disc valve cartridges provide a lifetime of drip-free performance, and WaterSense Certification will ensure you get great performance while saving water. This 4-Inch Centerset 2-Handle Faucet features a fast and easy one-person installation with our innovative quick spin nuts that secure the faucet in place.
American Standard Colony Pro 4-Inch Centerset 2-Handle Faucet Features:
- Faucet body and faucet handles are constructed of metal, ensuring durability and dependability
- Ceramic disc valve assures drip-free performance
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included to complete installation
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- American Standard’s line of bathroom faucets are engineered to look beautiful, function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Covered under American Standard’s limited lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliant
- Overall Height: 4-1/4″ (from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/4″ (from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2″ (from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number Of Installation Holes Required: 2
- Mounts in a centerset configuration
- Center-to-Center Distance: 4″
- 1.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
You can download the 4-Inch Centerset 2-Handle Faucet installation instructions here.
To find out more information about American Standard products warranty terms and conditions, please click here.
For more specification, please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: 7075200.002 – 7075200.295 – 7075200.278