Geberit concealed tank offer many of the benefits of our in-wall toilet system. It’s just the thing to replace a standard toilet when a wall-hung toilet is not possible or practical. All the working parts, including the tank and fill and flush valves, are safely and beautifully concealed inside the wall. Make a bold design statement in any bathroom!
When you pair a Geberit installation system with a compatible floor-mount washdown toilet like Duravit Me By Starck, you get these benefits:
- Design freedom – choose a toilet bowl from any leading ceramic manufacturer; pair with stylish Sigma series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons
- Improved accessibility – requires less space than a standard toilet, enhancing safety and comfort
- Water savings – built-in dual-flush: choose 1.28 / 0.8 GPF to save thousands of gallons of water every year
- Superior function – engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail
INSTALLATION AND SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- For proper stud construction (wood or steel) water supply connection, drainage and venting requirements see installation instructions (links below)
- Includes Geberit Sigma concealed tank, water supply stop, drainage elbow, fill and flush valves pre-installed; mounting hardware
- Requires compatible flor-mount toilet bowl to complete installation.
- Pair with stylish Sigma series flush actuators or compatible remote flush buttons (order separately)
WATER CONSERVATION & REBATES
You can download the installation instruction sheet for 2X6 Wall Here & 2X4 Wall Here.
To find out more information about Duravit products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more specification please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: 109.781.00.1 – 109.307.00.5