Featuring the elegant architectural look of the Memoirs collection with Stately Traditional design, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without compromising performance. The elongated bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use. Kohler Memoirs Stately concealed trapway simplifies cleaning.
Kohler Memoirs Stately Two-Piece Elongated Toilet K-6669-0 features:
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Including a Quiet-Close Elongated Seat
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps® facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-5626 bowl, the K-4434 tank, and K-4636-RL-0 soft-close seat
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve’s 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3″ flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about Kohler products warranty and register your product please click here.
To check all our bathroom Toilet options and models, please click here.
For more specification please see the technical sheet below;