The R350 rough-in valve is required for the installation of Serin wall-mount faucets. R350 Rough-In valve must be mounted to wall studs or metal brace for stability.
American Standard R350 Rough-in Valve Features;
- In-wall R350 rough-in valve for Serin wall-mount faucet
- Sensor in Spout Tip – Allows for clean, streamlined style. Helps reduce vandalism.
- Self-Adapting Sensor – Automatically sets the detection range by evaluating the surroundings
- Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance – Wiper spring keeps diaphragm hole clean with every use
- Comfort Timer – Prevents the faucet from repeatedly turning on & off while users soap hands
- Safety Timer – Helps Prevent Vandalism by turning faucet off when sensor is blocked for 55 seconds.
- Easy to Clean Strainer Protects Solenoid Valve
- Lead-Free – Faucet contains less than or equal to 0.25% total lead content by weight average
You can download the installation instructions here.
To find out more information about American Standard products warranty terms and conditions, please click here.
For more specification, please see the technical sheet below;