The TOTO A2 Washlet elongated electronic bidet toilet Seat delivers ecology-minded luxury with a streamlined design. Unlike traditional toilet paper that can often be rough and ineffective, the Washlet quickly provides comfortable warm water cleansing at the touch of a button. The Washlet A2 is fully automated, featuring a soft rear spray, rear cleanse, and front cleanse with the option of an oscillating stream. The control settings are located on a conveniently attached arm control panel. The spray wand is self-cleaning, intuitively cleaning itself before and after each use. The Washlet features a heated SoftClose seat that offers three temperature settings. Adjustable water temperature and water pressure with three temperature settings and five pressure settings.
TOTO A2 Washlet elongated Bidet Seat SW3004#01 Features:
- Refreshing clean for everyone – gentle yet powerful water spray provides an effective clean; adjustable warm water and pressure settings; dual action spray with oscillating option creates a refreshing clean every time
- Tip into a lavish standard of living – this smart toilet seat is specially contoured for maximum comfort; adjustable heated bidet seat provides consistent warmth coverage over full seat surface; no more slammed lids with our SoftClose technology
- Clean innovations offer peace of mind – self-cleaning wand automatically cleans inside and outside before and after each use; specially designed wand resin helps repel materials
- Embrace your uniqueness – the convenient side panel allows users to control and set personalized water cleansing settings provides luxury and cleanliness at your fingertips
- Experience everyday excellence – 50 million washlet users agree TOTO electric bidet toilet seats are trusted and dependable with high-quality design for long lasting benefits; easy, do-it-yourself installation; top notch customer service support
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about TOTO products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;