The TOTO Standard-R touchless faucet T28S51E Ecopower 0.5 GPM with mixing valve, 10 second on-demand flow is ideal for high-traffic spaces, providing an elegant water conservation solution. Powered by the force of running water, the Ecopower hydro-turbine creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power operation of the faucet. No external power source, wiring, or battery replacement is necessary. The Ecopower system is highly efficient, replenishing power stores with no minimum daily usage. The sensor is strategically positioned underneath the spout head to accurately sense the hands for touchless use. The 0.5 GPM 10 second on-demand faucet uses only 0.08 gallons per cycle and is CEC and CALGreen compliant.
The Eco Cap aerating technology balances the amount of air bubbles in the water for a comfortable experience while saving water. Included items: spout, operating controller, mixing valve, and mounting hardware included. Purchased separately: water supply line for G 1/2″ connection.
TOTO Standard-R Touchless Faucet Features:
- Complete Package Including TOTO ECOPOWER® self-generating hydro-powered system And mixer valve
- Equipped with a 0.5 GPM water-saving flow rate
- 10 second continuous water flow; uses only 0.08 gallons per cycle
- ECO CAP aerating technology balances the amount of air bubbles in the water for a comfortable experience while saving water
- Water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- Commercial and Residential: Covered under Toto’s 3 year limited residential warranty and a 3 year limited commercial warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Single hole mounting type
- Faucet includes solenoid valve
- Drain assembly not included
- CEC and CALGreen compliant
- ADA compliant
T28S51E Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoPower: TOTO was the first manufacturer to introduce electronic sensor faucets to the US market. These faucets only operate when the sensor detects the presence of hands and quickly shut off when not needed. Further, TOTO has innovated the use of water as a power source by designing sensor flush valves and faucets, under the trade name EcoPower, that use the kinetic energy of flowing water to power their electronics, greatly reducing maintenance and eliminating battery disposal, which helps to protect the environment.
TOTO T28S51E Specifications:
- Height: 6-1/8″
- Spout Height: 3-5/8″
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8″
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2″
- Faucet Holes: 1
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about TOTO products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;