22.81-in. x 17.75-in. 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Single Bowl Franke Peak Kitchen Sink PKX11021-S. Clean lines and a modern silhouette merge with easy-to-maintain 16 gauge stainless steel to deliver a look that remains smart and stylish through years of daily use. The integral ledge system enhances your workspace by allowing you to work directly over the sink. The bottom sink grid raises to sit on the integrated ledge, creating a higher-level workspace to expand your prep, clean, and rinse area. The removable square drain cover conceals the drain for a seamless bowl surface while providing a flat bottom surface to allow for a more usable workspace. Square drain cover included.
The square drain cover is designed to complement the Peak sink’s overall design while also performing double duty as a strainer. It hides the waste disposer or strainer and creates a fully workable, flat surfaced bottom center.
Aesthetically pleasing and remarkably functional, the Peak undermount steel sink collection brings unparalleled style and utility to any kitchen.
Franke Peak Kitchen Sink PKX11021-S Features:
- Franke’s PEAK kitchen sink collection pushes the boundaries on the regular industry standards. Dubbed as ‘the single biggest innovation in residential sinks in many years. Peak is a Swiss designed and manufactured collection using only the finest of European Stainless Steel. Combining both deep draw and hand fabrication processes, the PEAK sink collection gives the best of both worlds, offering the flawless consistency of a mechanically drawn sink with the elegant design of a hand crafted product. Get that matching colander, cutting board and bottom grid/shelf to complete the collection!
- 5mm Corner radius for optimum cleanability
- 16 Gauge, 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Sink Length: 22-13/16″
- Sink Width: 17-3/4″
- Sink Height: 9-5/8″
- Basin Dimensions: 21-5/8″ L x 17-3/4″ W x 9-5/8″ D
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27″
- Drain Connection Size: 3-1/2″
- 10-in Deep bowls to help easily accommodate anything from bowls and plates to baking pans and large pots.
- New design concept allows for the same grid to be used as both a bottom grid and a shelf.
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about FRANKE products warranty terms and conditions please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;