Slim design Finoris Wall-Mounted Faucet 76050001, this 2-hole bathroom tap from hansgrohe stands out: thanks to its sleek, geometric shape and clever installation in the wall. This creates more space around the sink and can also be combined well with a free-standing vessel sink. The Hansgrohe Finoris Wall-Mounted faucet 76050001 keeps what the elegant shape promises. The quiet and crystal clear laminar spray continues the slim fitting body and forms a harmonious unit. Thanks to hansgrohe EcoRight technology, the fuacet designr is particularly water-saving. More flexibility in bathroom design: the handle can be placed either on the right or left.
Hansgrohe Finoris Wall-Mounted Faucet 76050001 Features:
- Finoris fittings impress with their slim shape and precise geometric design
- Harmonious unit: the crystal clear laminar jet without air emphasises the elegant design
- With strainer style valve, the drain always remains open. This prevents water from overflowing at pools without overflow
- Equipped with high-quality, smooth-running ceramic mixing system from hansgrohe
- Advantage flush installation: more space on the sink
- Rough required for installation: #13622181
- Flexible: handle can be positioned to the left or right of the spout when mounting the rough
- Shiny appearance: the brilliant, easy to clean chrome surface impresses with its long-lasting shine
- Limited lifetime consumer warranty
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To download the specification sheet, please click here.
To find out more information about Hansgrohe products warranty terms and conditions, please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: 76050001 – 76050671 – 76050821