The TOTO UE906UVG Wall-Mount 0.125 GPF Urinal, with Integrated Flush Valve (Automatic Flush), demonstrates TOTO’s leadership in water conservation. Engineered for optimal performance with the TOTO ECOPOWER Auto Flush valve, the urinal offers superior performance while saving water. TOTO UE906UVG is WaterSense certified, meets CEC and CALGreen requirements, and can be installed in ADA compliant spaces. Includes urinal with integrated flush valve, and back inlet.
TOTO UE906UVG Urinal Features:
- Wall-mounted washout urinal with back inlet
- Engineered for optimal performance with the TOTO ECOPOWER flush valve
- Self-powered hydroelectric flush valve system
- 1/2″ supply connection
- Ultra high-efficiency – 0.125 GPF (0.473 LPF)
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze minimizes waste from sticking to porous ceramic surfaces
- Protects trap seal with a maintenance flush every 12-hour period
- Photoelectric sensor detection to prevent ghost flushing
- Rimless design with spreader flushing system
- Includes urinal, Automatic Flush Valve, and back inlet
- WaterSense certified; Meets CEC requirements
- ADA compliant
- CALGreen Certified
You can download the installation instruction sheet here.
To find out more information about TOTO product’s warranty terms and conditions, please click here.
For more details, please see the technical sheet below;
SKU: UE906UVG or UE906UVG#01
TOTO, previously known as Toyo Toki, is a Japanese multinational toilet manufacturer which is known for manufacturing the Washlet (as well as the Warmlet and similar products). This company was founded in 1917. The company is based in Kitakyushu, Japan, and owns production facilities in nine countries. The name "Toto" is an abbreviation of the two Japanese words forming its full name, Tōyō Tōki.
Company acquired the German toilet manufacturer Pagette in 2009 and has been supplying the European market through this company since it first appeared at the 2009 International Sanitary and Heating Fair. The company has had its European headquarters in Düsseldorf since 2012. The pre-wall specialist Tece from Emsdetten manufactures the modules for the toilets.